Website Accessibility Software
Showing 1 - 20 of 23 products
Reviews: Sorts listings by the number of user reviews we have published, greatest to least.
Sponsored: Sorts listings by software vendors running active bidding campaigns, from the highest to lowest bid. Vendors who have paid for placement have a ‘Visit Website’ button, whereas unpaid vendors have a ‘Learn More’ button.
Avg Rating: Sorts listings by overall star rating based on user reviews, highest to lowest.
A to Z: Sorts listings by product name from A to Z.
UserWay provides cloud-based website accessibility solutions to help businesses comply with legal and regulatory compliance guidelines. UserWay supports over 30 languages and can be used by businesses that manage 1 to 1,000s of we...Read more about UserWay
At Equally AI, we are on a mission to provide people with disabilities with the best personalized web experience while providing businesses with an automated web accessibility solution that can make any website ADA & WCAG complian...Read more about Equally AI
Monsido is a cloud-based solution that helps businesses improve website accessibility, user experiences, content quality, data privacy, and more. It eliminates the need for multiple tools and helps quickly fix site errors with aut...Read more about Monsido
accessiBe is a cloud-based solution designed to help businesses optimize websites to ensure compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). The platform includes artificia...Read more about accessiBe
UsableNet AQA is a website accessibility management platform for digital businesses. With manual and automated auditing tools, the platform can help businesses find and fix accessibility issues. It provides team dashboards, detail...Read more about UsableNet AQA
Level Access AMP
Level Access AMP
Level Access AMP is a digital accessibility management platform that can be used by organizations of all sizes in many industries. It is designed to help build, test, and maintain accessible online systems. The AMP platform can id...Read more about Level Access AMP
eSSENTIAL Accessibility is an all-in-one digital accessibility solution, helping companies make their digital content accessible to those of all abilities and compliant with ADA & WCAG regulations. Our comprehensive software + se...Read more about eSSENTIAL Accessibility
User1st is an automated accessibility testing platform for digital assets. It is suitable for finance, education, legal services, healthcare, hospitality, and other industries. User1st can help organizations meet ADA compliance re...Read more about User1st
Equalweb is a web accessibility solution that helps organizations meet compliance standards as set by ADA, WCAG, Section 508, and other laws and regulations. Equalweb is customizable and can adapt to websites of varying sizes. It ...Read more about Equalweb
ARC Platform can support you in making your website accessible to people with disabilities. Your Accessibility Resource Center (ARC) includes: ARC Monitoring Dashboard for automated accessibility testing ARC Workspaces for o...Read more about ARC Platform
Tenon helps organizations conduct automated testing and fix identified web accessibility issues. This solution can accurately identify gaps within high-traffic content and features that do not meet WCAG and Section 508 standards. ...Read more about Tenon
Website Accessibility Software
Website Accessibility Software
Website Accessibility Software by Wodu Media is designed to ensure websites meet compliance with ADA, WCAG, Section 508, and other applicable standards. It uses AI-enabled technology to scan websites and recognize elements, button...Read more about Website Accessibility Software
Max Access is an AI-enabled website accessibility solution with full automation capabilities for businesses of any size. It is designed to ensure websites comply with WCAG, ADA, Section 508, and other regulations. Max Access provi...Read more about Max Access
Crownpeak Digital Experience Platform
Crownpeak Digital Experience Platform
Crownpeak?provides a SaaS-based digital experience platform with best-in-breed capabilities that empower companies to deliver omnichannel digital experiences – faster and easier than ever. Crownpeak’s?platform provides Hybrid He...Read more about Crownpeak Digital Experience Platform
Audioeye is a complete web accessibility solution that helps businesses meet digital compliance guidelines as set by ADA, WCAG, and other regulations. Its advanced technology provides automated testing and remediation for complex ...Read more about Audioeye
Page Speaker is a web accessibility software for webmasters companies. It offers their specifically designed toolbar and Smart Audits feature that helps them license websites, gain access to websites and evaluate their level of co...Read more about Page Speaker
Discover, understand, and resolve web accessibility issues with Accessible Web's suite of tools, services, and educational resources. Accessible Web offers a comprehensive range of software tools, supported by expert services, to ...Read more about Accessible Web
Provide your website visitors instant access to accommodations for users with disabilities allowing them to tailor their browsing experience to meet their specific needs and preferences. AllAccessible follows Web Content Accessibi...Read more about AllAccessible
NAGIX is an advanced digital accessible document system that converts and formats client documents, financial reports, and more into UA-compliant accessible documents including PDFs. NAGIX is the perfect solution for your organiza...Read more about Nagix
JAWS Inspect creates a text version of what JAWS reads out loud so you can make sure your website is compatible with JAWS screen reader quickly and efficiently. It helps users analyze JAWS output with screenshots, check workflows,...Read more about JAWS Inspect
Popular Website Accessibility Comparisons
Buyers GuideLast Updated: January 10, 2022
Website accessibility is key to ensuring smooth web surfing for all users with sensory, physical, and cognitive disabilities. The accessibility of a website is enhanced by eliminating functionality barriers for all kinds of users. It includes initiatives ensuring adequate text readability and visual contrast, as well as adding closed captions to videos.
With multiple aspects of accessibility to take care of, it is important to employ a tool that helps you stick to the internationally acclaimed accessibility standards of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and the American Disabilities Act (ADA). To this end, businesses utilize website accessibility software that monitors, audits, and ensures compliance of website content with WCAG and ADA.
This buyers guide will take you through the important aspects of website accessibility software such as its definition, features, benefits, and factors to consider when buying. The aim is to help you make an informed decision.
Here's what we'll cover:
- What is website accessibility software?
- Common features of website accessibility software
- What type of buyer are you?
- Benefits of website accessibility software
- Key considerations when purchasing website accessibility software
- Market trends to understand
What is website accessibility software?
Website accessibility software is a tool that provides mobile and web accessibility solutions for owners and developers to improve the functionality of their websites for everyone. The software is designed with features such as real-time monitoring via artificial intelligence (AI) bots, WCAG and ADA compliance tracking, multi-language support, third-party integrations, and other web accessibility solutions.
With these features, the software helps its users create an inclusive website while meeting the compliance goals of international accessibility standards. This includes enhancing text readability for the screen reader, providing descriptive image captions, including video captions, and using visual links and symbols in addition to colors.
The software is used by website developers and businesses with the primary focus on increasing website traffic and leads by making the content on the website far-reaching.
Dashboard in Crownpeak Digital Experience Platform (Source)
Common features of website accessibility software
|Compliance tracking||Track and monitor the website to make sure it meets the set accessibility standards as per WCAG and ADA. Utilize the report to get a website accessibility compliance certificate.|
|Content scan||Scan the entire website with the help of AI bots for any errors or gaps in meeting the accessibility compliance standards.|
|Data security||Prevent unauthorized access to sensitive data with a range of physical and electronic processes to strengthen security and keep your data safe. Additionally, utilize the secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to transfer data to authorized stakeholders.|
|Mobile testing||Ensure website accessibility across mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets to cater to a diverse range of users and enhance reach.|
|Real-time monitoring||Utilize the real-time monitoring tool to ensure accessibility compliance and maintain consistency each time you update your website or a particular webpage.|
|Reports and analytics||Get a clear and actionable checklist on the accessibility issues to know what is to be improved on the website.|
|Third-party integration||Deliver a personalized browsing experience by integrating with other apps and systems that offer advanced accessibility tools.|
What type of buyer are you?
- Online product company: E-commerce and direct-to-consumer (D2C) companies mainly focus on their website to strengthen brand awareness and drive sales. This makes it essential for them to have an inclusive website that caters to a diverse consumer base regardless of impairments.
Such businesses can utilize the website accessibility software to include all major aspects of web accessibility to meet the international compliance requirements. This will help them enhance their reach in the global marketplace and cater to a variety of customers while delivering unique customer experiences.
- Social media: Social media platforms are meant for all to connect and communicate with the online community. To this end, the social media platform itself, as well as the brands utilizing it to create their profiles, should ensure that it is adapted and understood by all kinds of users.
Utilizing website accessibility tools help social media platforms to have an inclusive design that improves its functionality for users with sensory, physical, and cognitive disabilities.
- Digital media and publications: These types of businesses deliver online content in the form of articles, blogs, research papers, whitepapers, and studies to drive traffic and generate revenue. As 15% of the world population experiences some form of disability, not having an inclusive website will make such businesses lose out on a large amount of traffic.
Having a feature-rich website accessibility software with multi-language support, real-time monitoring, automatic accessibility testing, and reports and analytics is ideal for digital media and publications.
Benefits of website accessibility software
- Enhanced reach: With an inclusive website, users of all kinds get access to the website content without any barrier due to impairments. This leads to greater reach and brand awareness. However, disabilities come in different forms such as hearing, visual, or physical and so it is important to take care of every aspect of accessibility compliance at the time of optimization. The variety of features and intuitive tools of the software ensures maximum compliance at all times.
- Improved SEO: Employing website accessibility software not only makes your website inclusive, it also helps improve search engine optimization (SEO). In many cases, the goals of digital accessibility and SEO are aligned. This helps enhance visibility on search engine result pages (SERP) and strengthen the brand presence among diverse customers.
- Personalized user experience: Initiatives such as prioritizing text clarity to assist screen readers for visually impaired users, utilizing symbols in addition to colors for color blindness, adding video descriptions for cognitive limitations create a personalized user experience for each type of user.
Key considerations when purchasing website accessibility software
- Usability and integration: Businesses must strive to select a software that aligns with their website and helps enhance the accessibility of the content by running specific accessibility testing. For instance, a website with blogs, research reports, and whitepapers must focus on textual clarity through screen readers. On the other hand, a website that hosts videos will make use of closed captions or descriptions. Selecting a website accessibility software is a customized choice that businesses will make in order to meet their specific needs.
- Free demo and training sessions: Website accessibility software utilizes a robust process of auditing, optimization, and compliance management. This makes it essential that businesses are able to learn and adapt to the process of work. To this end, they should look for free demos or trial sessions and explore training opportunities, which will equip them with the right skills.
- Budget: Website accessibility software is a long-term investment for businesses. This requires close analysis of the money being spent for the solution being offered. Be sure to compare different options, and check if the features of the software align with your business’s needs. Doing this will ensure the business requirements are being efficiently met.
Market trends to understand
Here is a trend in the web accessibility solutions market that you should be aware of:
- Accessibility compliant mobile platforms: With the rapidly increasing count of smartphone users in the world, efforts are being made to make mobile platforms ADA and WACG compliant. This will help create an inclusive environment across platforms and devices, especially when working in the digital workplace.
Note: The applications mentioned in this guide are examples to show a feature in context and are not intended as an endorsement or recommendation. It has been taken from sources believed to be reliable at the time of publication.