Team Communication Software
Showing 1 - 20 of 213 products
Reviews: Sorts listings by the number of user reviews we have published, greatest to least.
Sponsored: Sorts listings by software vendors running active bidding campaigns, from the highest to lowest bid. Vendors who have paid for placement have a ‘Visit Website’ button, whereas unpaid vendors have a ‘Learn More’ button.
Avg Rating: Sorts listings by overall star rating based on user reviews, highest to lowest.
A to Z: Sorts listings by product name from A to Z.
monday.com is an award-winning work and project management platform that helps teams of all sizes plan, prioritize, manage, and execute their work more effectively. The platform offers solutions for a wide range of use-cases such...Read more about monday.com
PixelMixer makes onboarding, training and knowledge transfer a snap using the preferred learning format - video. Easily capture your screen and webcam or import meeting recordings. Instantly access critical information buried with...Read more about PixelMixer
Bitrix24 is an online workspace for small, medium, and large businesses. It features over 35 cross-integrated tools, including CRM, tasks, Kanban board, Gantt chart, messenger, video calls, file storage, workflow automation, and m...Read more about Bitrix24
ClickUp is a cloud-based collaboration and project management tool suitable for businesses of all sizes and industries. Features include communication and collaboration tools, task assignments and statuses, alerts and a task toolb...Read more about ClickUp
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work at scale—from daily tasks to strategic initiatives. With Asana, teams are more confident, move faster, and accomplish more with less—no matter where they are located or how many different d...Read more about Asana
todo.vu is Australian-owned and -developed software that combines task and project management with time tracking and billing to provide an all-in-one productivity tool for freelancers, consultants and teams. Managing any number o...Read more about todo.vu
GO Data Hub
GO Data Hub
Most businesses operate on about 53% of their true potential. Disorganization, lack of clearly managed tasks, team and customer communication problems take their toll on headaches and loss. Clarity and a well-organized business ca...Read more about GO Data Hub
At Wavity, we offer a platform, tools and solutions that help your company implement digital workflows quickly and become an agile organization. In addition, we help reduce IT backlogs and enable citizen development. We do this us...Read more about Wavity
Qnnect is a cloud-based employee collaboration solution suitable for a variety of industries. Key features include a chat platform, quiz functionalities, group creation, feedback management, video coaching tools and reporting. ...Read more about Connect
Trello is a visual collaboration tool for planning tasks and projects. While commonly used by agile software development teams, the solution is also used in other departments such as marketing, sales, support and HR. The web-based...Read more about Trello
Microsoft Teams is a cloud-based group chat solution that helps teams collaborate on documents. Its key features include messaging, conferencing and file sharing. Microsoft Teams has replaced Skype for Business as Microsoft's onli...Read more about Microsoft Teams
Noodle is the all-in-one enterprise platform that removes the stress of working across emails, file servers, task managers, spreadsheets, chats, meetings, etc. Teams that use their Noodle communicate better and are more productiv...Read more about Noodle
Basecamp is a real-time communication tool that helps teams stay on the same page; it’s less for traditional project management tasks (e.g., resource planning and long-term scheduling). With to-do-lists, calendaring, due dates and...Read more about Basecamp
Blink is an intranet solution designed for mobile and field workers in businesses across various industries such as retail, construction, hospitality and more. Key features include calendar management, content management, an emplo...Read more about Blink
When I Work
When I Work
When I Work is a cloud-based employee scheduling solution that helps organizations track time and attendance, create and edit employee schedules, add new jobs to the calendar, review timesheets and fill shifts. When I Work le...Read more about When I Work
Orion Voice Platform
Orion Voice Platform
Orion Voice Platform is a communication solution that helps businesses of all sizes send emergency alerts, manage workplace inspections/audits and automate standard operating procedures. The push-to-talk module enables businesses ...Read more about Orion Voice Platform
Weave is a comprehensive software solution that includes a web-based phone system, a two-way texting function, customer insights, payment processing, plus more. This solution was built to help businesses with customer communicatio...Read more about Weave
Wire offers messaging, audio/video conferencing, file-sharing, and external collaboration. Wire can be deployed on Wire's Cloud, your cloud server, or your own on-premises server and all features can be used across web, mobile, an...Read more about Wire
Nifty is a new-wave project management tool that reduces project development cycles and improves team productivity by combining all of the important features of project management into one software. The end result is milestone-dri...Read more about Nifty
Flock is a cloud-based tool that facilitates team communication. It is suitable for businesses of all sizes across a variety of industries and offers video and audio calling, screen sharing, text chat, integration with other busin...Read more about Flock
Popular Team Communication Comparisons
Buyers GuideLast Updated: August 05, 2022
In a collaborative business setup, employees have to communicate with, not only their own teammates, but also members of other teams. Any miscommunication or delay in communication can result in poor collaboration and missed project deadlines.
Team communication software equips businesses with the tools required to ensure effective communication among employees. It allows team members to exchange messages, share files, and connect via audio and video calls.
Since there are several team communication software tools available on the market, it can be difficult for buyers to find the right solution. To help with product selection, we’ve created a buyers guide that includes important information required for making a purchase decision.
Here's what we'll cover:
- What is team communication software?
- Common features of team communication software
- What type of buyer are you?
- Benefits of team communication software
- Market trends to understand
What is team communication software?
Team communication software is a type of software that lets users collaborate with their team members via direct messages, group chats, and audio and video conferences. It allows users to perform the following functions:
- Share work-related files and documents
- Communicate with peers remotely
- Share screens and conduct online presentations
- Create and manage discussion forums and chat groups
- Conduct one-on-one or group meetings
Common features of team communication software
In this section, we’ve listed some of the common features of team communication software. Identify features required for your business, and select a solution accordingly.
|File sharing||Use a drag-and-drop interface to share files, or send files as attachments.|
|Internal chat||Communicate with teammates using a business-wide internal chat tool.|
|Video conferencing||Connect with team members via video calls. Send invites and add multiple colleagues to these calls.|
|Screen sharing||Share your desktop screen with teammates for online presentations, collaboration, or other business purposes.|
|Group messaging||Create message groups to discuss projects and tasks, and share related updates.|
What type of buyer are you?
Based on number of employees, most buyers can be divided into the following two types:
- Small and midsize businesses (up to 1,000 employees): These businesses have fewer employees and therefore small teams and simple collaboration needs. Team communication software with instant messaging, audio and video conferencing, and file sharing capabilities should meet the needs of such buyers.
- Large businesses (over 1,000 employees): Such businesses have large teams and therefore more complex collaboration needs. They also have different departments that need to collaborate frequently. These businesses should invest in a comprehensive team communication tool with file sharing, one-on-one and group chats, audio and video conferencing, and screen sharing capabilities. They should also seek a tool that can be integrated with other software applications, such as project management tools.
Benefits of team communication software
Understanding the key benefits of team communication software will help you build a strong case for investing in one.
- Removal of communication gaps: Team communication software provides all the tools required for easy and effective collaboration. Users can connect with their peers in real time via instant messages, chats, audio calls, and video conferences instead of having to schedule meetings or send emails. This ease of communication also helps save time, thereby enhancing team productivity.
- Improved project management: Effective communication is key to smooth project execution. Miscommunication or delay in communication can lead to potential crisis situations. Team communication software offers the tools required to coordinate efforts, connect in real time, and communicate about project challenges. It helps project members stay on the same page and have access to the latest information.
- Better work efficiency: Team communication software enables employees to work collaboratively. With real-time access to resources (such as files and documents) and the ability to discuss work via audio and video calls, employees can complete their tasks more quickly and efficiently.
Market trends to understand
Here are some key trends impacting the team collaboration software space:
- Shift toward smartphone-based collaboration: With businesses increasingly implementing bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policies, smartphones are becoming employees’ preferred method of communication. In line with this trend, team collaboration software vendors are working on improving the mobile experience for users by providing mobile apps with features such as integrated messaging, video calling and conferencing, and real-time notifications.
- Corporate social networking on the rise: Corporate social networking allows businesses to replicate the social networking experience for their employees to improve participation and engagement. With increasing emphasis on employee collaboration and engagement, corporate social networking is expected to become a key team communication software functionality in the near future.
- Augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) to replicate the physical meeting experience: Team communication software equipped with AR and VR capabilities combines the ease of online meetings with the physical experience of in-person meetings. It provides interactive virtual spaces where teams can connect and collaborate just like they would do in physical meetings.
Note: The application selected in this article is an example to show a feature in context and isn’t intended as an endorsement or recommendation. It has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable at the time of publication.