Showing 1 - 20 of 182 products
Reviews: Sorts listings by the number of user reviews we have published, greatest to least.
Sponsored: Sorts listings by software vendors running active bidding campaigns, from the highest to lowest bid. Vendors who have paid for placement have a ‘Visit Website’ button, whereas unpaid vendors have a ‘Learn More’ button.
Avg Rating: Sorts listings by overall star rating based on user reviews, highest to lowest.
A to Z: Sorts listings by product name from A to Z.
Bitrix24 is an online workspace for small, medium, and large businesses. It features over 35 cross-integrated tools, including CRM, tasks, Kanban board, Gantt chart, messenger, video calls, file storage, workflow automation, and m...Read more about Bitrix24
Zoho Meeting is an online video conferencing solution suitable for single users as well as small to large-sized organizations. The solution can be used to host product launches, sales presentations, webinars, user education and on...Read more about Zoho Meeting
Expect more from your event management platform. With an emphasis on simplicity, functionality, and the true DIY spirit, Swoogo is a user-friendly event management platform that streamlines the organizational aspects of every typ...Read more about Swoogo
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work at scale—from daily tasks to strategic initiatives. With Asana, teams are more confident, move faster, and accomplish more with less—no matter where they are located or how many different d...Read more about Asana
Meeting for goals
Meeting for goals
Meeting for Goals enables you to have the most efficient and productive meetings ever. A software platform that enables you to have a meeting agenda, and assign action items and minutes of meetings instantly. Align every meeting t...Read more about Meeting for goals
Winner of Capterra’s Ease of use Badge, OnBoard is a board intelligence platform that simplifies board meeting management and empowers more informed decision-making, more secure remote meetings, and real-time accessibility from an...Read more about OnBoard
Twelve Directors' Portal
Twelve Directors' Portal
Twelve Directors’ Portal helps businesses organize and manage online meetings via engagement, collaboration and secure communication among board members. The platform lets organizations store documents and files in a centralized l...Read more about Twelve Directors' Portal
Adobe Connect is a web conferencing software solution used by companies for conducting online meetings, webinars and training sessions. The solution is for adhoc collaboration as well as planned online meetings. The solution enabl...Read more about Adobe Connect
Converve is a highly customizable event software for B2B Matchmaking and Networking. The web-based app is flexible and can be customized to the special requirements of your events. Additional features and integrations can be devel...Read more about Converve
Conceptboard is a cloud-based project management solution that caters to remote and distributed teams in businesses of all sizes across various industries. Features include document management, task management, version control, sy...Read more about Conceptboard
Cvent Event Management
Cvent Event Management
Cvent is a cloud-based solution that helps midsize organizations and enterprises with venue sourcing, online event registration, budget management and payment processing. The solution enables event planners to track the attendance...Read more about Cvent Event Management
Destin is an event and meeting management platform that helps hospitality businesses manage reservations, accommodation booking, concierge, payments, and more. The platform includes a financial planning module, which enables manag...Read more about destin
Doodle is a cloud-based appointment scheduling platform, which helps small to large size enterprises schedule meetings and appointments. The prime features of Doodle comprise of access invitation, calendar management, invite ...Read more about Doodle
ePly is a cloud-based event registration solution that enables businesses to customize registration forms and manage data of attendees for the event. Its features include e-ticket selling, payment processing, badge and certif...Read more about ePly
EMS Event Management software removes the barriers to inspired work by connecting your people, tools and technology within a single platform. AIG, Yale University, Accenture, and thousands of others rely on EMS Software's comprehe...Read more about EMS
Aventri is a cloud-based meeting and event management solution that helps businesses of all sizes across various industry verticals to manage various processes in an event's planning lifecycle. Aventri lets users create event...Read more about Aventri
Eventboost is an online event management solution that helps corporations, professional event planning agencies and consultants to plan and organize events. The solution provides online registration, event invitation management, s...Read more about Eventboost
EventMobi is a cloud-based event management solution for businesses of any size across a variety of industries. Primary features include event apps, multiple event management, registration, check-in, live polls, surveys, gamificat...Read more about EventMobi
eSCRIBE is a cloud-based meeting and agenda management tool. It is built to help governmental, educational and health care institutions maintain records and handle all stages of the meeting lifecycle. The product offers features t...Read more about eScribe
FreeConferenceCall.com is a conferencing platform with over 800,000 business users, including 500 well-known companies. It caters to users around the globe, offering screen sharing, high-definition audio conferencing and video con...Read more about FreeConferenceCall.com
Popular Meeting Comparisons
Buyers GuideLast Updated: September 16, 2021
Software Applications for Meeting
Collaboration is a key to a successful business, whether small or large, as it helps with problem-solving, teamwork, and client management. With remote working on the rise, it has become more crucial for businesses to manage workplace collaboration effectively.
Meeting software enables and enhances communication within businesses. Communication can be through text, audio, video, and content sharing. While collaboration is the basic requirement, security, ease of use, and scalability are additional benefits provided by this software.
In this buyers guide, we’ll look at common features, benefits, and key considerations before purchasing meeting software.
Here’s what we'll cover:
- What is meeting software?
- Common features of meeting software
- What type of buyer are you?
- Benefits of meeting software
- Market trends
What is meeting software?
Meeting software streamlines organizing, scheduling, conducting, and attending meetings. These meetings can be team meets, training sessions, webinars, presentations, and interviews. With the dynamic need for this technology, meeting software applications offer features that suit a particular meeting type or multiple use cases.
The meeting management software increases engagement between teammates, departments, and business partners. The web conferencing solution is cost-effective, sustainable and saves time as it reduces travel and expenses incurred for in-person meetings.
Video conferencing platform of Zoho Meeting (Source)
Common features of meeting software
The contemporary workplace has required online communication to become more significant than ever due to employees working remotely and across geographical locations, and outsourcing work to freelancers. Meeting software has evolved to meet the communication requirements.
Take a look at the common features that a web conferencing software solution includes:
|Collaboration tools||Allow team members to communicate, collaborate, share media files, and work together through a single platform.|
|Meeting management||Plan, schedule and conduct meetings to accomplish team goals.|
|Private chat||Send private chat messages to the selected individual(s) within an online meeting.|
|Recording||Record live video calls to review later or send to people who couldn’t attend.|
|Reporting/Analytics||Create metrics such as attendance, meeting agenda, duration, and participants feedback to analyze assemblies.|
|Screen sharing||Allow users to share screens digitally, give access to meeting participants, and let them watch your activity in real-time.|
|Third-party integrations||Integrate functionalities from third parties to leverage more features and applications.|
|Video conferencing||Hold face-to-face meetings over the web.|
|Video layouts/views||Choose different layouts to let participants view meetings in a way that focuses on what you want to display.|
|Virtual backgrounds||Upload or use pre-set virtual backgrounds during a video meeting.|
|Application encryption||Secure the data shared in a meeting through end-to-end encryption meaning the software vendor cannot decrypt data/video/chats shared during the meeting.|
|Audio calls||Make voice calls to meeting participants.|
|File sharing||Digitally send and receive files during meetings.|
|HD audio/video||High-definition audio and video capabilities are available for better call quality.|
|Host controls||Enables hosts with special privileges to control various aspects of the call such as putting participants on mute, blocking screen sharing and chats, etc.|
|Live chat||Chat online in real-time to make sessions more interactive.|
What type of buyer are you?
Before deciding on which software to choose from, you should understand which buyer category you belong to so that you choose the right software. Most buyers belong to one of the following categories:
- Small and midsize enterprises (up to 500 employees): Whether you are in legal, marketing, education, fitness, medical or any other industry, you are required to communicate with your clients and customers. As social gatherings continue to move to hybrid and remote models, you need to make online sessions more lively, accessible, and interactive. Thus, buyers in this category should look for software solutions that provide creative backgrounds, reactions, hand raising, mobile device integration and live chat options.
Businesses who are in education should opt for a collaboration tool that enables students to move beyond classroom walls by connecting with relevant people, places, and events. Meetings hosts have controls to disable chat options, mute and remove participants to manage virtual classrooms. Sessions can be pre-recorded so that participants can watch them at a later time or refer back to for future references.
- Large enterprises (over 500 employees): These buyers need conferencing solutions to communicate with teammates, departments, business partners, and clients. Government agencies, public sector institutions, hospitals and private enterprises fall under this category. Beyond collaboration, these buyers are looking for tools that are secure with end to end encryption, enable integrations with their industry-specific devices, CRM, marketing and sales tools, support webcasts at massive scales, and provide real-time translations for diverse audiences.
Benefits of meeting software
The key benefits of meeting software include:
- Unified communication: As employees use multiple communication methods such as chat, phone calls, video conferencing, etc., meeting software streamlines communication by offering multiple channels in one platform.
- Lower costs: If your employees live in different countries or cities, bringing them together for a team meeting takes a toll on your budget. Meeting software allows employees to communicate from anywhere at any time. Thus, saving valuable time and money. Web conferencing software has also reduced the need for establishing board meeting rooms. These conference rooms require expensive equipment and have limited seating. With video conferencing software, the applications are installed in every system and reduces the need to buy additional equipment.
- Productive meetings: Since meetings are planned in advance, you can create agendas beforehand. The sessions are more likely to be productive as participants adhere to the agendas without spending time on idle conversations.
- Ease of measuring results: Virtual meeting software provides insights into important aspects of meeting data such as cost, attendance, duration, engagement, and feedback from participants. These reports help you in analyzing which meetings were most productive, allowing you to adopt best practices for future meetings.
- Maintain records: Meeting software enables organizers to record sessions, and maintain transcripts. With recorded meetings, non-attendees do not miss out on discussions and visuals. These logs can also be used for future references.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) can help make meeting software more interactive: With AI-driven technology, meeting software enhances the way people communicate by adding more human elements. This software is capable of adjusting the position of your eye, therefore, it seems like you are looking straight at the other person. The continuous learning capability of meeting software makes it easier to conduct virtual meetings with low-speed internet as well. The software collects key points from a person’s facial muscles and creates a realistic video with low bandwidth data. AI-driven meeting tools bring more inclusion through real-time translations within assemblies.
Note: The application selected in this article is an example to show a feature in context and is not intended as an endorsement or a recommendation. It has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable at the time of publication.