Desk Booking SoftwareDesk booking software allows companies to streamline their employees’ or clients’ booking processes. These booking platforms enable workers to check the availability of workspaces and reserve them using their remote device.
Learn more in our Buyers Guide
Showing 1 - 20 of 46 products
Reviews: Sorts listings by the number of user reviews we have published, greatest to least.
Sponsored: Sorts listings by software vendors running active bidding campaigns, from the highest to lowest bid. Vendors who have paid for placement have a ‘Visit Website’ button, whereas unpaid vendors have a ‘Learn More’ button.
Avg Rating: Sorts listings by overall star rating based on user reviews, highest to lowest.
A to Z: Sorts listings by product name from A to Z.
Clearooms is a hot desk and meeting room management software. It is a user-friendly solution specifically made for SME companies looking to move to a hybrid workspace model but that do not want an over complicated system to suppor...Read more about Clearooms
Whatspot is a meeting room booking solution that allows staff members to handle reservations for shared resources. Small businesses and venues can utilize the platform to simplify bookings of meeting rooms, parking spots, and comp...Read more about Whatspot
Robin Powered is a cloud-based scheduling solution that caters to businesses across various industries such as real estate, consumer electronics, marketing, advertising, finance, information technology and more. Key features inclu...Read more about Robin
ProSpace introduces a comprehensive workplace management suite that will help to successfully transition offices into a smart and thriving workspace environment. Offer both remote and in-house employees the flexibility to help the...Read more about ProSpace
More than just desk booking: Tribeloo provides the tools to manage your hybrid workplace and bring your employees back together. Book through the tools you already use - Book any space directly from Outlook or Google, so your ...Read more about Tribeloo
Tap in. Lights on. Coffee on. AC up. A lot goes into creating an environment for people to do their best work. Witco eliminates the friction that breaks up your flow, smoothing over every detail to enhance workplace productivity a...Read more about Witco
Wisp by Gensler, is a full-service space management solution to combine software, implementation and ongoing drawing maintenance. Interactive floor plans are combined with occupant data for real time space reporting. Key features ...Read more about Wisp
OfficeSpace Software is a cloud-based platform that helps organizations allocate workspace. Users can manage day-to-day employee relocations and large-scale organizational moves. The software can be used across a variety of indust...Read more about OfficeSpace
Smarten Spaces Hybrid Workplace Software
Smarten Spaces Hybrid Workplace Software
Smarten Spaces offers workplace safety and flexibility on one experience app to help businesses navigate the new Hybrid Workplace. Core functionality includes Desk & Meeting Room Management, AI-driven Workforce Rostering, Employee...Read more about Smarten Spaces Hybrid Workplace Software
DeskFlex is multipurpose and versatile booking software that allows for a smooth and flexible office management system. It lets users check for space availability, make reservations, and modify or cancel their bookings. The room ...Read more about DeskFlex
Worksphere is a total workplace management solution empowering hybrid teams to make the most of their workplaces. DESK BOOKING Employees can book desks, know who's in office, and improve team collaboration from one intuitive pla...Read more about Worksphere
Proxyclick is a cloud-based visitor management solution suitable for small, midsize and large enterprises. Key features of Proxyclick include visitor registration, instant pictures, badge printing, instant notifications and report...Read more about Proxyclick
Okku is a cloud-based reservations system that lets you organize your scarce office resources. Let the users within your organization reserve seats, rooms, car parking or more. The system can integrate with Google or Microsoft p...Read more about Okku
Envoy is transforming modern workplaces for hybrid work and safely bringing people together so they can connect, collaborate, and thrive. Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how companies welcome visitors, keep employees safe...Read more about Envoy
The purpose of Freespace is to organize the world’s workspaces to make them as hybrid-ready and efficient as possible. Making the most effective use of the space available can only be achieved when the technology is able to delive...Read more about Freespace
With Desk Sharing, workers can see available desks on their browser or dedicated displays on site. The reservation process covers the walk-in scenario for the following hours and helps those who plan office days weeks ahead. The l...Read more about Desk Sharing
UMA software includes resource scheduling to assist with room, space and desk booking, hoteling and managing other shared resources including car park spaces and lockers. UMA connects to the work calendar and digitizes office flo...Read more about UMA Vision
Zapfloor is an all-in-one software solution enabling a more flexible, hybrid, and agile way of work. With zapfloor, users can create a digital twin of their office(s). This translates itself in two ways: • Work becomes an experie...Read more about Zapfloor
Teem is a cloud-based scheduling solution that helps small to medium-sized organizations create a streamlined workplace experience. Users can interact with people, places, and data using the mobile app, EventBoard room displays, L...Read more about Teem
Sequoia is the pioneer in Total People Investment. We help people-driven businesses design, deploy, and optimize people investment strategies that achieve outcomes that matter. Through expert guidance and the Sequoia People Platfo...Read more about Sequoia
Popular Desk Booking Comparisons
Buyers GuideLast Updated: May 24, 2022
Whether you are a company with limited space for your employees or an agency that rents offices temporarily to clients, the task of scheduling and reserving office space and equipment can be cumbersome if you don’t have the proper tools to keep track of inventory and bookings.
With desk booking software, companies can allow their employees and clients to reserve workspaces and resources, which streamlines the desk booking process.
This guide will provide you with information to help you choose the right desking booking software for your company or office rental facilities.
Here’s what we'll cover:
- What is desk booking software?
- Common features of desk booking software
- What type of buyer are you?
- Benefits of desk booking software
- Key considerations
- Market trends
What is desk booking software?
Desk booking software allows companies to streamline their employees’ or clients’ booking processes. These booking platforms enable workers to check the availability of workspaces and reserve them using their remote device.
Desk booking software also enables companies to manage the inventory of audiovisual equipment and other types of hardware, providing insights on desk utilization (such as how often inventory is used and by whom).
Common features of desk booking software
|Desk availability schedule||Display the availability of rentable workspaces using calendars and office maps.|
|Desk reservation||Allow employees or clients to reserve available desks, offices, and equipment.|
|Booking management||Add additional desk spaces, update equipment inventory, and manage upcoming bookings, itineraries, and reservations.|
|Floor plans and maps||Display detailed views of office floor plans to both clients and managers as visual representations of available or unavailable space.|
|Occupancy management||Provide information regarding current and future occupancy rates.|
|Utilization reporting||Track the frequency of usage of individual assets or office equipment.|
|Access controls and permissions||Create usernames and passwords, and grant access to different levels of managerial functions.|
What type of buyer are you?
- Coworking spaces: Independent workers that do not regularly require permanent office space rely on coworking companies to provide temporary desk space, meeting rooms, and audiovisual equipment. By employing desk booking software, coworking agencies can provide an interface to their clients that allows them to view available inventory and reserve spaces that satisfy their business needs.
- Companies with limited office resources: Larger companies are able to save on overhead costs by limiting the amount of physical office space that they provide their employees by assigning space to workers only as needed. Desk booking software allows employees to reserve office space for occasional meetings or collaborative efforts, while leaving the majority of work to be done in remote environments.
- Outside sales teams: Outside sales representatives ideally meet with clients in the field. However, desk booking software allows sales personnel to occasionally reserve showroom space, demonstration equipment, or temporary offices for closing deals and signing physical contracts.
Benefits of desk booking software
- Optimize utilization of rentable space and equipment: For companies that rent spaces to clients, desk booking software can provide a clear view of what factors clients are most drawn to, whether it be size of the space, location within the overall coworking facility, or even ambient factors, such as external noise or availability of natural light. Facility managers can also keep track of which types of technical equipment their customers are using the most to ensure they can maintain inventory levels that keep up with client demand.
- Lower overhead cost: Commercial real estate can be one of the most costly line items in running a successful business. By using desk booking software internally, companies can cut their office rental or ownership costs by reducing the amount of space available, sharing the same working space among multiple employees, and then providing employees with a booking system that allows them to reserve valuable office space on an as-needed basis.
Key considerations for purchasing desk booking software
With so many desk booking software packages available on the market today, it can be overwhelming to choose the right one. Consider the following when selecting the best fit for your enterprise:
- User base: Depending on the software package, there can be a longer learning curve due to a broader range of booking options, especially for products that are designed for enterprise use. On the other hand, desk booking offerings meant for coworking and employee spaces are generally easier to use, due to the unpredictable level of technical know-how of your intended clientele. Consider the ease of application support for the intended user base when choosing a desk booking solution.
- Inventory management: Note that many software offerings in the desk booking space allow companies to track more than just desks and office space. Many packages also allow management to provide and keep track of office or audiovisual equipment to clients and employees. Consider whether your organization needs this added functionality (and the additional associated expense).
Market trends to understand
When researching the desk booking management software market, there are some market trends to consider to help make the right decision for your business.
IoT integration: As Internet of Things (IoT) technology continues to infiltrate applications of all types, real-time occupancy sensors are becoming integrated with office spaces to provide information about how much time people occupy working spaces. Sensors in office equipment will also make it easier to know the physical location of company assets. The integration of this technology into desk booking management systems will provide invaluable information, maximizing inventory capabilities.
Global move toward work-from-home environments: Even before the COVID-19 pandemic, mobile technology was making it easier for company employees to work from home and for independent entrepreneurs to be more productive. This trend continues at a breakneck pace, meaning that management of temporary physical office space will be even more of a necessity in the coming future.
Note: The application selected in this article is an example to show a feature in context and is not intended as an endorsement or recommendation. It has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable at the time of publication.