Contact Center Quality Assurance Software
Showing 1 - 20 of 34 products
Reviews: Sorts listings by the number of user reviews we have published, greatest to least.
Sponsored: Sorts listings by software vendors running active bidding campaigns, from the highest to lowest bid. Vendors who have paid for placement have a ‘Visit Website’ button, whereas unpaid vendors have a ‘Learn More’ button.
Avg Rating: Sorts listings by overall star rating based on user reviews, highest to lowest.
A to Z: Sorts listings by product name from A to Z.
CloudTalk is a contact center management solution that enables businesses to streamline communications with teams and customers using virtual call systems. It allows executives to manage inbound/outbound calls, extract interaction...Read more about CloudTalk
Squaretalk is a cost-effective, scalable, and simple-to-use cloud communications platform that gives your sales and support teams tremendous tools to boost efficiency and productivity. Your sales and support representatives will ...Read more about Squaretalk
Talkdesk is a cloud-based call center solution that helps businesses improve customer satisfaction while simultaneously reducing customer support costs. It uses interactive voice response (IVR), automatic call distribution (ACD) a...Read more about Talkdesk
Stella Connect is a web-based customer experience management solution designed to help agents, team leaders, executives, startups, BPOs, SMBs and QA managers gain visibility into feedback provided by customers, launch QA reviews o...Read more about Stella Connect
Genesys Cloud CX
Genesys Cloud CX
Genesys Cloud CX™ cloud contact center software transforms your customer experience. It connects data across teams, tools, interactions so you have actionable insights to address customers problems with ease on any channel, at any...Read more about Genesys Cloud CX
MaestroQA is a quality assurance platform designed to help call centers measure and improve the customer experience. It helps managers automate manual QA tasks with various capabilities, such as screen capture, agent coaching, sco...Read more about MaestroQA
NICE inContact is cloud-based call center software that helps businesses to maximize the quality of leads and minimize the cost of client interaction. The solution comprises many features required to process inbound support reques...Read more about NICE CXone
CallMiner Eureka is a cloud-based speech analytics solution designed to help contact centers evaluate customer experience or sentiments across various communication channels such as emails, calls, social media or chat. Features in...Read more about Eureka
Call Center Studio
Call Center Studio
Call Center Studio is a next-gen cloud-born contact center solution that helps businesses build the best experiences for both their customers and agents while ensuring efficiency across operations. Our serverless infrastructure d...Read more about Call Center Studio
Klaus is a cloud-based solution, which assists customer support teams with conversation review and feedback collection. Key features include ticket management, filtered views, trend analysis, rating management, activity tracking, ...Read more about Klaus
Nextiva is a platform that brings communications together with business applications, intelligence, and automation. This helps businesses communicate and build deeper connections with their customers. The platform brings all ...Read more about Nextiva
EvaluAgent is a quality assurance solution for customer service organizations designed to evaluate and coach agents. This solution unifies customer feedback and agent performance data. It provides automated scoring for all custome...Read more about EvaluAgent
Five9 is an all-in-one cloud contact center solution for inbound, outbound, blended and omnichannel contact centers world-wide. Powered by Practical AI, Five9 enables agents to provide customer experiences across phone, emai...Read more about Five9
Designed for call and contact centers, Scorebuddy is a quality assurance platform that allows QA departments to monitor agents and measure service quality. With agent dashboards and smart reporting, QA professionals can work with ...Read more about Scorebuddy
66% of calls are lost due to mistakes that could be prevented. Most technology gives you data telling showing you that you're losing calls, but no way to fix it. Balto is the first and only real-time guidance, which actually ch...Read more about Balto
RapportCMS is a cloud-based contact center solution with all key call center tools available on demand. While most providers have built solutions from a telephony perspective, it helps recognize what happens after the agent says h...Read more about RapportCMS
Cisco Finesse is a contact center solution that delivers a quality digital experience for customers across multiple channels of communication. The sytem provides instant call routing, team communication, real-time agent training, ...Read more about Cisco Finesse
Expertflow Contact Center
Expertflow Contact Center
The platform allows clients to call from their phone or from their Web browser by using WebRTC voice, video, and screen share. It also enables clients to contact users over any chat channel (SMS, FB Messenger, WhatsApp,..) with Hy...Read more about Expertflow Contact Center
Zoho Desk is a cloud-based help desk solution from Zoho Corporation, catering to businesses of all sizes. Key features include management of customer support tickets, a customer support portal, contract management and report creat...Read more about Zoho Desk
Prodigal is a cloud-based Consumer Finance Intelligence solution. Lenders, collection agencies, and healthcare providers depend on Prodigal to analyze every agent and customer conversation to enhance profits, customer experience, ...Read more about Prodigal
Popular Contact Center Quality Assurance Comparisons
Buyers GuideLast Updated: July 11, 2022
For companies whose success relies on the satisfaction of its current and potential clients, maintaining a knowledgeable and productive customer service team is a high priority. Considering the amount of daily customer interactions that take place between clients and service representatives, this can sometimes be a difficult task.
With contact center quality assurance software, businesses can more efficiently provide their customers with an improved customer experience while monitoring their representatives’ interactions with clients.
This guide will provide you with information to help you choose the right contact center quality assurance software for your business.
Here’s what we'll cover:
- What is contact center quality assurance software?
- Common features of contact center quality assurance software
- What type of buyer are you?
- Benefits and potential issues
- Market trends to understand
What is contact center quality assurance software?
Contact center quality assurance software helps businesses evaluate agent performance by measuring response times, collecting customer feedback, and recording conversations across a variety of media. With this information, customer service management teams can monitor team productivity, provide feedback or coaching sessions to individual customer service representatives, customize workflows to better respond to client demands, and accurately measure overall customer satisfaction.
Common features of contact center quality assurance software
While features vary from product to product, contact center quality assurance software typically offers some or all of the following functionality:
|Customer experience management||Monitor interactions between your company and customers throughout the entire relationship.|
|Employee coaching tools||Conduct coaching sessions with personnel to improve employee performance or further develop current skills.|
|Quality management||Isolate bottlenecks or other challenges through data collection and offer strategies for improvement.|
|Reporting and analytics||Present and track key data points pertaining to customer service interactions.|
|Call monitoring||Record live phone conversations between customer service representatives and customers for use in training and agent performance assessments.|
|Customer surveys||Distribute questionnaires to customers for the purpose of gauging feedback.|
|Feedback management||Analyze feedback and reactions from clients and end-users related to customer service.|
|KPI monitoring||Track the status of user-specified performance indicators.|
|Multi-channel communication||Monitor customer support from multiple channels, such as email, live chat, phone, and social media.|
|Process and workflow automation||Design routing of tasks based on customizable rules and workflow paths. Automatically tune or create future processes by applying data about existing processes.|
What type of buyer are you?
Companies fitting the following profiles will see potential benefits through the adaptation of contact center quality assurance software:
- Call centers: The sheer amount of data created across multiple communication channels can be overwhelming. By using contact center quality assurance software, these companies can analyze conversations of multiple media types between service representatives and clients to identify key deficiencies in the overall customer service response. Additionally, by analyzing employee productivity indicators, management teams are more prepared to provide the proper training where needed.
- Companies with field customer service teams: Customer service performed in person is subject to many of the same performance indicators as call centers. By collecting feedback from customers during onsite visits and combining it with other key data, such as dispatch and response times, contact center assurance software can identify bottlenecks that may affect customer satisfaction and offer suggested workflow improvements.
Benefits and potential issues
- Improve overall customer satisfaction: In a competitive market, customer retention is a high priority. Contact center quality assurance software identifies key areas for improvement, whether it be employees that require additional training to effectively deal with customer communication or issues with products and services that are identified through the collection of customer feedback.
- Streamline customer service processes: Contact center quality assurance software manages the cumbersome task of sifting through massive amounts of interactions in the customer service process to identify bottlenecks in a company’s response to customer service issues. The software can then be customized to alter user workflows by balancing call loads or offloading tasks to automated response services.
As with any change in business workflow, be mindful of the following potential issues when considering a contact center quality assurance software.
- Identify clear benchmarks: The data collected by contact center quality assurance software is useless unless you have a clear idea of what your target outcomes for improvement are. Before rolling out a software solution, be sure to identify which key performance indicators are relevant to your business and its competitive position in the marketplace to make the most use of this powerful tool.
- Set the right attitude with agents: It’s possible your customer service representatives may be resistant to the idea of the level of oversight provided by contact center quality assurance software. To avoid this, consider getting employees involved with the process of defining their own productivity and designing scorecards for service representative achievement.
Market trends to understand
When researching the contact center quality assurance software market, there are some market trends to consider to help make the right decision for your business.
- Incorporation of social listening tools: As companies continue to find innovative ways to gauge the performance of their brand in a competitive market, businesses are using social listening tools to scan social media for mentions of their product and conversations about their customer service experience. Look forward to contact center quality assurance software to increasingly add social media research to traditional forms of customer feedback for identifying areas of improvement.
- Integration with LMS: Learning management systems (LMS) software is increasingly helping companies automate the distribution of learning materials as needed to its employees. By integrating LMS with contact center quality assurance software, companies will be able to identify areas in which customer support representatives need additional training and seamlessly forward customer service learning materials to their support staff.