Coaching SoftwareWith coaching software, you can check in and engage with your clients in between sessions to make sure that they are staying on track to reach their goals.
Learn more in our Buyers Guide
Showing 1 - 20 of 58 products
Reviews: Sorts listings by the number of user reviews we have published, greatest to least.
Sponsored: Sorts listings by software vendors running active bidding campaigns, from the highest to lowest bid. Vendors who have paid for placement have a ‘Visit Website’ button, whereas unpaid vendors have a ‘Learn More’ button.
Avg Rating: Sorts listings by overall star rating based on user reviews, highest to lowest.
A to Z: Sorts listings by product name from A to Z.
LearnWorlds is a cloud-based, all-in-one LMS designed to help businesses create, sell and market online courses. It is suitable for entrepreneurs, eLearning companies, corporate trainers, educational organizations, SMEs and large ...Read more about LearnWorlds
If you're a coach, mentor or manager who coaches others, you know how important it is to have a powerful, easy-to-use tool to help you manage your coaching practice. Introducing Coaching Loft—an intuitive and engaging software th...Read more about Coaching Loft
Squarespace Scheduling is a cloud-based appointment scheduling software solution that enables business owners to manage their appointments online. The product caters to the needs of small and midsize businesses as well as individu...Read more about Acuity Scheduling
Nudge Coach is a cloud-based personal training and health management solution designed for fitness studios, wellness studios and personal trainers. It offers client management, fitness plan, nutrition management and reporting func...Read more about Nudge Coach
Simply.Coach is a software that digitizes your coaching journeys, helps grow your coaching business and helps improve the impact of your coaching. The platform offers various features such as solving operational difficulties, aid...Read more about Simply.Coach
The complete Virtuagym software accommodates various fitness features, such as a nutrition app, a workout app, a membership management platform with a recurring billing system for each client, a custom business portal displaying y...Read more about Virtuagym
vcita is a cloud-based, all-in-one business management solution designed especially for service-based micro and small businesses. Entrepreneurs and small business owners from different industries use vcita to manage their time, mo...Read more about vcita
Vagaro is a cloud-based salon, spa and fitness business management solution that allows professionals to book appointments and manage various facility roles. It offers an integrated solution to manage bookkeeping, payroll, client ...Read more about Vagaro
Omnify is a cloud-based scheduling and booking solution designed for businesses of all sizes. It offers staff management, billing management, online payment and social customer relationship management (CRM) features. Website ...Read more about Omnify
DoTimely is a cloud-based appointment scheduling application designed to help pet grooming, dog walking, plumbing, HVAC and roofing professionals manage online bookings, payment processing, customer details and more on a unified p...Read more about DoTimely
Vectera is a meeting management solution, which helps businesses streamline processes related to appointment scheduling, video conferencing, communication management and more. The platform enables organizations to create encrypted...Read more about Vectera
Observe.AI is a cloud-based call analysis solution, which helps businesses transcribe calls, automate speech recognition and gauge customer sentiments in order to improve agent’s performance in real-time. Features include data red...Read more about Observe.AI
iSpring Market is a cloud-based platform that allows you to build, host, and sell eLearning courses and webinars online from your own digital storefront. The system supports content in different formats like SCORM, MP4, FLV, DOC...Read more about iSpring Market
Quenza is a mental health solution designed to help healthcare professionals, therapists and counselors create and send personalized exercise routines to clients. Utilizing the drag-and-drop interface, businesses can add texts, vi...Read more about Quenza
IAOTRC Protocols Automation and Coaching Clients Management for the Certified Trauma Recovery Coaches. Remove the Burden of keeping track of the protocols mandated by the International Association of Trauma Recovery Coaching and ...Read more about Qwoach
Everything you need for the daily management of your sports centre or gym. Resasports is present in more than 12 countries with more than 300 customers. From the simplest day-to-day tasks to managing your club's marketing, you wil...Read more about Resasports
Striive helps users save time and run their fitness business without all the hassle of spreadsheets, forms and phone calendars. Made especially for health and fitness professionals it includes tools for managing clients, schedule...Read more about Striive
WorkPlan Learning is a simple and smart tool that will grow the value of your business. We have flipped the outdated learning management models with a solution for the new world of work. Learning and knowledge must be collaborativ...Read more about WorkPlan
Teachable is a cloud-based learning management solution used by small and midsize businesses. The solution allows users to create and share online courses by adding audio, video, images, text and PDF files. Students can access the...Read more about Teachable
Optify is a business management and customer engagement solution that enables coaches and clients to collaborate, manage programs, and track individual progress. It allows program sponsors to gain visibility into survey results....Read more about Optify
Popular Coaching Comparisons
Buyers GuideLast Updated: July 14, 2022
Software Applications for Coaching
If you are a coach that is unable to keep your clients accountable and push them to take action on their goals, it's unlikely that you will be able to maintain your clientele base for long. But thankfully, with coaching software, you can check in and engage with your clients in between sessions to make sure that they are staying on track to reach their goals.
This guide will cover what coaching software is and other important factors to consider when looking for the right coaching software for your business.
Here’s what we'll cover:
- What is coaching software?
- Common features of coaching software
- What type of buyer are you?
- Benefits of coaching software
- Key considerations
- Market trends
What is coaching software?
Coaching software gives coaches the tools they need to schedule sessions, communicate with clients, track client progress, and handle payments. This type of system helps coaches to efficiently manage the success of their program while providing excellent service to their clients. Coaching software enhances communication with clients between sessions, tracks client interactions and progress, and manages all active coaching sessions from a centralized platform.
Common features of coaching software
While features vary from product to product, coaching software typically offers some or all of the following functionality:
|Billing and invoicing||Create and manage monetary interactions, such as bills and invoices, between parties. Process payments within the system or through a third-party integration, such as PayPal or other payment processing applications.|
|Client management||Manage coaching interactions with clients to ensure they stay on track to reach their goals. Adjust client goals as necessary to aid client progress toward set goals.|
|Scheduling||Plan coaching availability and assign specific time slots for tasks. Assign available resources to clients as necessary.|
|Session notes||Record notes during private client sessions for coaching. Access previously recorded session notes to review coaching tactics and client experiences.|
What type of buyer are you?
There are two main types of coaching software buyers:
- Life coaches: These buyers help their clients deal with daily life affairs and achieve their personal goals. Since these buyers work with clients on a personal level, it is essential that they have the tools to record private client sessions. Life coaches should look for a coaching software solution that not only features note keeping abilities, but also note flagging and note feedback capabilities. These features enable coaches to annotate and analyze client notes to influence coaching decisions.
- Business coaches: These buyers work with clients on a professional level to help them achieve their career goals. Business coaches often require more advanced coaching software features such as assessment tools to properly gauge their clientʻs skill progression over time. These buyers should look for coaching software that offers feedback surveys, skills assessments, and customizable ad-hoc reports to aid their business coaching efforts.
Benefits of coaching software
Here are a few benefits of coaching software for life or business coaches:
- Increases client satisfaction: The main reason that clients have coaches is because they want to achieve a predetermined goal, but are having trouble doing so without support. With coaching software, coaches can help motivate clients to achieve their goals before and after a coaching session to ensure clients follow through. When coaches successfully help clients reach their goals, they increase their customer satisfaction and retention rates.
- Aids client accountability efforts: Coaching software helps coaches keep their client accountable for their actions. Daily life can be distracting, and roadblocks may throw clients off the right track. Coaches can use coaching software to send reminders to clients, chat with clients, and adjust goals if necessary to keep clients accountable for their goal progression.
- Enhances visibility: Coaches often have a great number of clients that they must attend to throughout the day. Coaching software allows coaches to record, track, and organize client opinions, experiences, roadblocks, and other information to obtain a clear view of individual client progress. This helps coaches find new methods of helping clients achieve their goals and identify what habits could be changed in the future.
Key considerations for purchasing coaching software
Consider the following factors when looking for a coaching platform for your business:
- Future coaching plans: When purchasing coaching software for your business, be sure to consider what your business model may look like in the future. It's crucial to make sure that as your business scales up, your software can too. Do you want to scale your income by adding VIP packages and other additional services? Make sure to find a software solution that allows you to choose from various coaching packages.
- Integration capabilities: Most coaching software features payment processing and note-taking capabilities. However, if your coaching business already has software in place that works well, there is no need to abandon it. Ask your coaching software vendor if their solution seamlessly integrates with the software your business already has in place. This way, you can continue using the payment processing or customer relationship management software you already have in place, while enjoying the other benefits of coaching software.
Market trends to understand
Be sure to understand this coaching software trend before purchasing coaching software for your business:
The emergence of AI-enabled coaching software: Thanks to new developments in the artificial intelligence, or AI, market, coaching costs may decline in the near future. This is due to newly-developed AI coaches that cost a fraction of the amount that human coaches charge. AI coaches use machine learning to identify areas that a client needs to improve upon, whether in their personal life or in their professional career. AI coaches also look at a client's learning style and preferences to generate a personalized coach for each client. In the future, AI coaching software will integrate with the main features of coaching software to provide clients with a coaching experience that mimics real human coaching interactions all from a singular platform. For human coaches, this may present concern. However, human coaches should embrace this technical innovation to motivate their clientele in a more engaging way when they themselves may be unavailable to coach them in person.
- What Is Artificial Intelligence?, Gartner
Note: The application selected in this article is an example to show a feature in context and is not intended as an endorsement or recommendation. It has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable at the time of publication.