AI Writing AssistantAI writing assistant tools are programs that recognize human-written text and generate original content using machine learning and natural language generation techniques.
Learn more in our Buyers Guide
Showing 1 - 20 of 25 products
Reviews: Sorts listings by the number of user reviews we have published, greatest to least.
Sponsored: Sorts listings by software vendors running active bidding campaigns, from the highest to lowest bid. Vendors who have paid for placement have a ‘Visit Website’ button, whereas unpaid vendors have a ‘Learn More’ button.
Avg Rating: Sorts listings by overall star rating based on user reviews, highest to lowest.
A to Z: Sorts listings by product name from A to Z.
Jasper is artificial intelligence (AI) that helps businesses create content for blogs, social media posts, Facebook advertisements, and websites. Used by 50,000+ marketers, entrepreneurs, and content writers to save time writing c...Read more about Jasper
Outwrite is a proofreading solution that helps businesses streamline processes related to passive voice detection, plagiarism checking, sentence paraphrasing, and more from within a unified platform. It allows staff members to aut...Read more about Outwrite
Wordtune is a Google Chrome extension that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies to help educational institutions, businesses, non-profit organizations and other professionals rewrite or rephrase sentences...Read more about Wordtune
Writer (formerly Qordoba) is an AI writing assistant tool for businesses. Its content style guide platform is driven by natural language processing, which enables you to customize writing guidelines to your unique brand and helps ...Read more about Writer
ProWritingAid is an AI writing assistant software that helps businesses proofread work in context, check for grammar and spelling mistakes, improve readability and add variety to writing style and structure. The platform enables m...Read more about ProWritingAid
Grammarly Business is a web-based communication management and written content curation system that helps businesses across all industries to polish their written communications. The platform offers a range of features including g...Read more about Grammarly Business
Craftly.AI is the the high quality virtual copywriting assistant software that is powered by artificial intelligence. By providing you with the tools to write copy for blogs or email marketing, this team of experts will be able to...Read more about Craftly.AI
Writesonic is an AI-powered writing assistant with a mission to empower everyone in the world to write anything and publish anywhere. It's like Canva for writing, with tools to simplify the process of creating, editing, and publ...Read more about Writesonic
CorrectEnglish is an AI-powered proofreading and plagiarism checker that enables users to correct grammar/spelling errors, create unique content, and understand contextual issues with crystal clear explanations. CorrectEnglish pro...Read more about CorrectEnglish
ContentForge offers an AI-powered copywriting assistant. It helps you overcome writer's block by generating high-quality content based on a small amount of context Within ContentForge you can use Tools and Documents. With Tools, ...Read more about ContentForge
Scalenut is an AI-powered content research and writing tool for original, high-ranking, long and short-form content. It brings together next-generation technologies like AI and NLP and seamless content creation processes to hel...Read more about Scalenut
WriterZen is a cloud-based solution that provides businesses with SEO tools to generate and optimize website content on a centralized platform. Professionals can detect plagiarism across content and automatically detect sentiments...Read more about WriterZen
Write content 3x faster with Mark Collaborate within a team to write all marketing content. Save minutes on writing the next LinkedIn posts, save hours on writing blog posts. Using GPT-3 latest features. 20+ templates (Linked...Read more about Mark
With MarketingCopy, users can create blog posts and long-form content with minimal time and effort. It offers features like instruct AI, long form writing assistant and blog post wizard, which can be used to scale long-form market...Read more about MarketingCopy AI
Frase helps you research, write, and optimize high-quality SEO content in minutes instead of hours. It lets staff members utilize autocomplete options and AI templates to generate blog introductions, FAQs, headings, and more....Read more about Frase
Running ads can be a great way to give businesses a boost. But it can also be time-consuming and complicated. Balloonary is here to help businesses stand out by generating and launching beautiful ads with the power of AI. Balloon...Read more about Balloonary
This powerful AI Writing tool not only automates the content generation, ideation and categorisation process for content managers but also helps in overcoming the creative blocks that content writers often face. Simply input your ...Read more about WriteMe
Yaara AI is a writing assistant that uses AI to help you write better and faster. Our mission is to empower everyone in the world to write Anything and publish it anywhere. Yaara AI is the perfect solution for businesses and agen...Read more about Yaara AI
First Draft is an artificially intelligent text editor appropriate for professional writers, content providers, and bloggers in need of comprehensible content with keyword support, template editing, an automated spelling and gramm...Read more about First Draft
Bramework automates the writing process. It's an AI-powered tool that makes creating beautiful blog posts faster and more efficient. It uses a set of algorithms to start users off with a rich outline; they then fill in the details...Read more about Bramework
Popular AI Writing Assistant Comparisons
Buyers GuideLast Updated: May 27, 2022
Has your company's marketing team ever struggled to produce timely, compelling content that resonated with your target audience? If so, your creative marketing team may benefit from AI writing assistant software, which enables writers to efficiently produce effective, SEO-friendly content.
AI writing assistant software automates various parts of the content creation process, saving businesses revenue that may otherwise be spent on outsourcing copywriters and editors. Its technology effectively assists writers with the ideation and structure of business content, aiding organizations with overall content creation and marketing efforts.
Here’s what we'll cover:
- What is AI writing assistant software?
- Common features of AI writing assistant software
- What type of buyer are you?
- Benefits of AI writing assistant software
- Key considerations
- Market trends
What is AI writing assistant software?
AI writing assistant tools are programs that recognize human-written text and generate original content using machine learning and natural language generation techniques.
It helps users to generate unique and engaging content in a variety of different formats and tones. This type of tool also assists writers with generating quality content by offering automatic text predictions and suggestions based on previously typed content, spelling checks, and plagiarism detection.
Common features of AI writing assistant software
While features vary from product to product, AI writing assistant software typically offers some or all of the following functionality:
|Natural language processing||Process and analyze human language in text or audio form.|
|Rich text editor||Input different types of content and edit text formats, fonts, font size, and color.|
|Text editing||Check and edit misspelled or awkward text. Add or subtract text as needed to shape AI produced writing content to your liking.|
|Assisted content creation||Obtain content suggestions through artificial intelligence as users type.|
|Auto-save||Save entered text and data automatically.|
|Automated text generation||Generate text automatically by applying artificial intelligence to user input.|
|Grammar check||Check text for proper use of grammar.|
|Long-form content||Create longer content such as articles, blog posts, case studies, and more.|
|Reporting and analytics||View and track pertinent metrics.|
What type of buyer are you?
Whether you run a small business or are part of a midsize enterprise, AI writing assistant software can help streamline your organization’s content creation processes.
- Small businesses and startups (fewer than 100 employees): These buyers are looking to bypass outsourcing copywriters and editors to save money and create compelling, long-form marketing content to promote their products and services to their target audience. Small businesses and startups should opt for an AI writing assistant that maximizes their return on investment by streamlining the workflows involved in content marketing, online brand enhancements, and improving web copy.
- Midsize enterprises and large businesses (100 to 999 employees): These buyers are mostly interested in obtaining valuable insights regarding the target audience that AI writing software provides through the use of predictive analytics and natural language processing. Midsize enterprises and large businesses should opt for AI writing assistant tools that provide content suggestions that are compelling to their target audience and help prepare content for a wide variety of audiences.
Benefits of AI writing software
So far, we have discussed how AI writing software can benefit multiple industries by providing content suggestions and allowing companies to perform copywriting and editing services in-house. Here are some additional benefits of using AI writing assistant tools for your organization:
- Improves writing quality: If your audience detects grammar or spelling errors within your content, it may damage your business’s credibility. AI writing assistant tools help companies catch pesky writing errors, ensuring that your content is nothing short of top quality.
- Increases productivity: Brainstorming, outlining, writing, and editing content is a time-consuming process for any company’s content production team. By utilizing an AI writing assistant, writers will be able to generate more content in less time, increasing productivity.
- Prioritizes SEO: Curating SEO-friendly content is a time-consuming process for most businesses. With an AI writing assistant tool, companies can quickly generate relevant, useful content for users based on the keywords entered, which streamlines the SEO content curation process.
- Saves revenue: Most businesses spend a large portion of their budget hiring both internal and external copywriters and editors to oversee the content creation and publishing processes. AI writing assistant software allows companies to avoid these costs and produce quality content internally.
Although there are many benefits to implementing an AI writing assistant tool into your company’s content creation workflow, there are a few potential drawbacks:
- Requires continuous human input to function: When using AI writing assistant software, users must fill in a series of prompts to get the AI content generator to function. Throughout the article writing process, users must supply the AI writing assistant with information in order to form a complete article. Although AI writing assistant tools help out with the writing process, it is still up to the human writer to do most of the legwork.
- Requires supervision and revision: Although some AI writing assistants are capable of producing lengthy paragraphs of text quickly, some of the content produced may be unintelligible. These software solutions often require constant revisions throughout the writing process. Depending on the accuracy of the software, some users may find themselves editing large amounts of text, leading to a decrease in productivity. Be sure to choose an AI writing assistant for your business that is highly rated in terms of content accuracy and relevancy.
Market trends to understand
In the context of AI writing assistant software, here is a market trend worth understanding before purchasing AI writing assistant tool for your organization:
Rise in the adoption of AI writing assistants in cybersecurity: Today, AI writing assistant tools are mostly concerned with helping its users form textual content. To do so, AI writing assistants must process and analyze large amounts of data, automatically researching topics on the internet and applying algorithms to previously written content to generate new content suggestions for users. In the future, AI-powered writing assistants will also assist companies with their cybersecurity efforts, using natural language processing to automatically scan and retrieve articles and studies on the internet regarding cyber threats. With this information gathered, AI writing assistants will be able to quickly provide security analysts with insights into cyberattacks and prevention strategies.
Note: The application selected in this article is an example to show a feature in context and is not intended as an endorsement or recommendation. It has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable at the time of publication.