Showing 1 - 20 of 69 products
Reviews: Sorts listings by the number of user reviews we have published, greatest to least.
Sponsored: Sorts listings by software vendors running active bidding campaigns, from the highest to lowest bid. Vendors who have paid for placement have a ‘Visit Website’ button, whereas unpaid vendors have a ‘Learn More’ button.
Avg Rating: Sorts listings by overall star rating based on user reviews, highest to lowest.
A to Z: Sorts listings by product name from A to Z.
SurveyLegend is a cloud-based survey solution for individuals and businesses of all sizes. The solution enables users to create mobile-friendly surveys, manage survey questionnaires, customize questions and track responses. S...Read more about SurveyLegend
SurveySparrow is a cloud-based customer experience solution that enables businesses of all sizes to create engaging feedback surveys. It comes with a centralized dashboard, which allows users to import contacts and organize them i...Read more about SurveySparrow
Zonka Feedback offers feedback forms and customer satisfaction surveys in various formats, such as on a tablet or on a kiosk, designed for companies to gather and analyze the data. The solution can be utilized by hotels and other ...Read more about Zonka Feedback
Millions of product reviews are written every day. Wonderflow is the simplest AI-based solution to analyze them and turn this extremely vast stream of customer feedback into winning decisions. Unified VoC analytics help B2C compa...Read more about Wonderflow
Customer Happiness Index
Customer Happiness Index
Customer Happiness Index is a predictive analytics platform designed to help businesses identify and measure key drivers that impact churn rates, average revenue per user (ARPU) and customer lifetime value (CLV). It enables admini...Read more about Customer Happiness Index
SurveyMonkey Enterprise is a 360-degree feedback solution designed to help businesses in education, healthcare, IT and other sectors conduct surveys to collect feedback. The GDPR and HIPAA compliant platform enables teams to encry...Read more about SurveyMonkey Enterprise
Startquestion is a professional survey software designed to help businesses of all sizes, freelancers, nonprofits, educational institutions and more create online questionnaires for researching employees, clients and community. Ke...Read more about Startquestion
Nicereply is a customer experience management platform used to measure Customer Satisfaction, Customer Effort Score (CES) and Net Promoter Score (NPS). The platform helps businesses solve various problems such as fewer customer fe...Read more about Nicereply
SurveyLab is a cloud-based survey solution that caters to businesses of all sizes across various industries. It enables users to build satisfaction surveys, conduct market research and gather employee feedback. SurveyLab offers ...Read more about SurveyLab
Medallia Experience Cloud
Medallia Experience Cloud
Medallia is a text analytics solution that uses AI and machine learning technologies to enhance customer, employee and product experiences by detecting user patterns, needs and behaviors. It allows administrators to set up organiz...Read more about Medallia Experience Cloud
zenloop is a Berlin-based SaaS company that offers a CX Action Management platform. As the pioneer in Action Management, zenloop enables top global corporations such as Deichmann, Hello Fresh, Tier Mobility, VW group, Kraft Hein...Read more about zenloop
Delighted is a cloud-based customer experience (CX) management solution designed to help small to large enterprises gather and analyze customer feedback by conducting surveys across multiple platforms. Users can evaluate customer ...Read more about Delighted
Listen360 is a cloud-based customer engagement solution that enables businesses in the healthcare, franchise, fitness and service industry to collect clients' feedback using surveys and analyze received results. Executives can uti...Read more about Listen360
ClearlyRated is a web-based solution that helps accountants, lawyers and HR managers calculate net promoter score, measure client satisfaction and handle organizations’ reputation on a unified platform. It offers an online directo...Read more about ClearlyRated
AskNicely is a cloud-based online survey software that helps businesses create surveys and collect feedback in real time based on Net Promoter Score (NPS). Key features include live reports, real-time leaderboards, text analytics,...Read more about AskNicely
CheckMarket is a cloud-based survey tool that caters to small, midsize and large enterprises, as well as government agencies. Primary features include survey creation, distribution channel management, reporting, user notification...Read more about CheckMarket
Spark Chart is an Australian cloud-based survey software solution with 24 x 7 expert support and advice. Australian data storage is an available option. Design and conduct any type of survey project, including employee surveys, ...Read more about Spark Chart
Survicate is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solution for small to midsize businesses in a variety of industries. It offers a variety of ways to collect customer feedback. Survicate feedback can be prompt...Read more about Survicate
SurveyMonkey is a cloud-based survey tool that helps users create, send and analyze surveys. Users can email surveys to respondents and post them on their websites and social media profiles to increase response rate. Users can run...Read more about SurveyMonkey
Wootric is a cloud-based customer experience and feedback management software that helps measure and enhance client satisfaction. Primarily catering small to large businesses, the platform uses artificial intelligence to provide i...Read more about Wootric
Popular NPS Software Comparisons
Buyers GuideLast Updated: November 15, 2022
Have you ever responded to a one-question survey pop-up asking to rate your experience after an ecommerce purchase? If so, chances are you’ve participated in a company’s NPS survey.
As companies continue to make investments in customer experience, net promoter score software, or NPS software, is becoming increasingly popular to help measure customer satisfaction. Looking at net promoter score is a way for you to gauge how customers feel about your company overall. You can use software to make it easier to administer and collect survey results.
In this guide, we’ll cover:
- What is NPS software?
- Common features of NPS software
- What type of buyer are you?
- Benefits and potential issues
- Market trends to understand
What is NPS software?
NPS software, or net promoter score software, helps organizations implement campaigns to measure net promoter scores (NPS). A net promoter score is the likelihood a customer will recommend the company to a friend or family member. It’s typically a ranking from 0 to 10. The way a customer answers then helps you divide them into three groups:
- Promoters (score of 9-10): These are your loyal followers who may spread the news about your company through positive word-of-mouth.
- Detractors (score of 0-6): These customers may actively discourage friends or family members from purchasing from your company.
- Passives (score of 7-8): These customers were marginally satisfied by your company but don’t feel any particular loyalty, and may easily choose a competitor brand in the future.
You would then calculate your overall NPS by subtracting the detractors from promoters for an overall result between -100 to 100. You don’t factor passives into your NPS. To make this process easier, you can use software for survey administration, collecting results, and calculating your score.
While NPS has been primarily used by B2C companies and has been mostly consumer-focused, it’s now becoming more popular for use with B2B companies. It’s also increasingly being used internally to look at employee satisfaction rates.
Common features of NPS software
Here are some common features of NPS software:
|Anonymous feedback||Allow reviewers to provide anonymous feedback to encourage honest conversations.|
|Mobile survey||Distribute a survey via mobile devices.|
|Multi-channel distribution||Use more than one survey distribution channel (email, web link, social media, etc.).|
|Negative feedback management||Identify, track, and respond to negative feedback.|
|Pulse surveys||Send surveys out at regularly scheduled intervals to track important metrics such as job satisfaction and work environment.|
|Segmentation||Group leads or contacts based on their specific characteristics.|
|Third-party integration||Access more features and applications through third-party integration with other software.|
What type of buyer are you?
- B2C companies: NPS was originally adopted by B2C companies to get a quick pulse on customer satisfaction, so the software is most commonly used by consumer-facing companies.
- B2B companies: As the net promoter score metric has increased in popularity since its introduction in 2003, NPS is now also used by B2B companies. While it’s more complex to use NPS in a B2B context rather than a consumer-facing context, it can still be a helpful metric for B2Bs to judge the strength of their customer relationships.
- HR departments: HR departments may use NPS software to help them gauge employee satisfaction metrics. NPS requires only one or two simple questions, so it’s easy to take a pulse of the company’s overall employee satisfaction quickly and often. The metric is also easy to understand and doesn’t require extensive calculations.
Benefits and potential issues
- Implement surveys easily: If NPS is an important metric for your business, using NPS software can make it much easier to implement surveys. You can increase the frequency and ways you distribute the survey using NPS software, as opposed to manually sending out these surveys via email, and tracking the responses on a spreadsheet.
- Survey more frequently: One of the key strengths of NPS is the simplicity of having only one or two questions per survey. This creates less of a burden on customers and allows companies to get a pulse on their customer satisfaction rate much quicker than more extensive customer surveys.
- Integrate with third-party platforms: Integrate the software with your ecommerce site, chat, customer service, or email marketing platforms, which can make it even easier to automate surveys and include them as a seamless part of your customer experience.
- Extra cost: One of the main issues you may find with NPS software is simply that it represents an extra cost to your business, so you’ll need to decide whether or not the NPS benchmark is important enough to your company that it warrants investing in software.
- Lack of features: Choosing the right software for your business will really be a matter of understanding which vendors offer the features you need for your particular industry within your budget. For instance, drawbacks of some software platforms could be that they don’t offer multi-language options, the ability to conduct surveys on mobile, or the ability to use the software for both customer and employee satisfaction.
Market trends to understand
The number of companies using net promoter scores is projected to increase dramatically over the next few years.
NPS has received some criticism in that it’s hard to make the information actionable to improve customer service. Sometimes companies will also over-prioritize the metrics and game the system to get the NPS higher. While it’s important to remember NPS is simply one measurement to have in your toolkit, when done correctly, it can be a valuable way to gather a quick pulse on how your customers feel about your company.
NPS software can help make the process smoother and more automated so you can focus on what really matters—improving your customer experience.
Note: The applications selected in this article are examples to show a feature in context and are not intended as endorsements or recommendations. They have been obtained from sources believed to be reliable at the time of publication.