Journey Mapping Software
Showing 1 - 20 of 76 products
Reviews: Sorts listings by the number of user reviews we have published, greatest to least.
Sponsored: Sorts listings by software vendors running active bidding campaigns, from the highest to lowest bid. Vendors who have paid for placement have a ‘Visit Website’ button, whereas unpaid vendors have a ‘Learn More’ button.
Avg Rating: Sorts listings by overall star rating based on user reviews, highest to lowest.
A to Z: Sorts listings by product name from A to Z.
Smartlook is a cloud- and mobile-based quantitative analytics solution that helps businesses of all sizes with user behavior and insights. Smartlook answers the ‘what’ and ‘why’ behind every user action. Primary featur...Read more about Smartlook
The fastest way to fast user onboarding Userflow is a user friendly low/no-code builder for onboarding guides and in-app surveys on the market. It allows you to onboard your users better to ensure conversion, adoption and retent...Read more about Userflow
LeadSquared is a cloud-based marketing automation and customer relationship management (CRM) solution for businesses of all sizes. It serves clients in industries such as finance, e-commerce, education, health and wellness, market...Read more about LeadSquared
Dreamdata is a cloud-based platform for marketing and revenue attribution. The solution allows businesses to track and analyze how certain activities are impacting revenue, how individual channels are performing and what is drivin...Read more about Dreamdata
Uxpressia is a cloud-based customer experience management solution designed to help small to large businesses design customer journeys maps, personas and impact maps on a centralized platform. It allows users to gain insights into...Read more about UXPressia
Pipedrive is a web-based Sales CRM and pipeline management solution that enables businesses to plan their sales activities and monitor deals. Built using activity-based selling methodology, Pipedrive streamlines every action invol...Read more about Pipedrive
Smaply is a cloud-based customer experience platform that allows businesses to create journey/stakeholder maps and share them with team members. Professionals can utilize the drag-and-drop functionality to add images, texts or vid...Read more about Smaply
Oribi is a cloud-based journey mapping solution that provides marketing agencies and eCommerce businesses with analytical tools to monitor visitors' behavior across various digital channels. Businesses can view key metrics, t...Read more about Oribi
twik is an award winning 5-years old startup that automatically detects all business goals in every website and page and assists in presenting the right product/service/message at the right time to each and every visitor (even com...Read more about Twik
Intouch Insight CX Platform
Intouch Insight CX Platform
The Intouch Insight CX PLatform is a cloud-based solution designed to help multi-location businesses in retail, F&B and hospitality industries manage customer experience across multiple channels. It is a scalable Customer Experi...Read more about Intouch Insight CX Platform
JourneyLabs is a journey mapping solution designed to help medical organizations, recruiters, education institutions, consultants and other businesses provide personalized digital content to users. Based on the Microsoft Azure pla...Read more about JourneyLabs
BryterCX Journey Intelligence
BryterCX Journey Intelligence
BryterCX Journey management suite is designed to help enterprises visualize, measure, monitor and optimize customer engagement across business processes. The Journey Watch module provides a unified overview of customer data across...Read more about BryterCX Journey Intelligence
ChurnIQ is a cloud-based data intelligence solution, which helps subscription businesses monitor, predict and prevent loss of subscribers or customers across various service points, campaigns and digital channels. The platform ena...Read more about ChurnIQ
Kitewheel is a cloud-based customer journey mapping solution designed to help sales, marketing and service teams automate processes related to lead generation campaigns, purchase offers and customer recommendations. Key features i...Read more about Kitewheel
Cemantica is a 3 module platform for Journey Mapping, Project Management and VoC Integration. Cemantica is a cloud-based solution, which helps businesses visualize and analyze the customer journey, engagement or satisfaction leve...Read more about Cemantica
WebEngage is a customer data platform and marketing automation suite that makes user engagement and retention simplified and highly effective for consumer tech enterprises and SMBs. The platform helps brands drive more revenue fro...Read more about WebEngage
involve.me is a user engagement and customer experience platform designed to help digital marketers and e-commerce businesses create personalized interactions across the entire customer journey, from lead acquisition to qualificat...Read more about Involve.me
CXDeployer is a cloud-based solution designed to help small to large enterprises design, share and deploy customer journey maps, business model canvas, persona and empathy maps to visualize and improve customer's experience with t...Read more about CXDeployer
Centralpoint, by Oxcyon is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms is a Microsoft based technology which be installed either on-premise or in the cloud. It is an N-Tiered, highly scalable, roles based...Read more about Centralpoint
INSIDE is a live chat solution designed to help businesses in eCommerce, retail, travel, government and finance sectors connect with customers via chatbot, email, SMS, video call and other communication channels. Agents can target...Read more about INSIDE
Popular Journey Mapping Software Comparisons
Buyers GuideLast Updated: November 15, 2022
Due to high levels of market competition, customer experience has become crucial. Businesses can’t deliver a great experience without understanding their customers’ pain points and expectations. A positive experience fosters brand loyalty and paves the way for long-term customer relationships. Journey mapping software helps businesses map the journey of their customers to better understand their needs and ensure that the customer experience that is being delivered fulfills those needs.
Choosing journey mapping software that’s right for your business can be a tough task. There are several options available on the market, and you’ll need to ensure that your business requirements are met. To help you make the right choice, we’ve created a buyers guide that has all the information needed to evaluate available software options.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- What is journey mapping software?
- Common features of journey mapping software
- What type of buyer are you?
- Benefits of journey mapping software
- Key considerations when buying journey mapping software
What is journey mapping software?
Journey mapping software is a tool used by businesses to manage, monitor, and improve the customer experience they deliver. It offers insights into the common pain points faced by customers. Using these insights, businesses can create strategies to improve their customers’ experience and develop a better understanding of what they want.
Net promoter score trend report in SoGoSurvey (Source)
Common features of journey mapping software
Journey mapping software will help you get a clear picture of your relationship with your customers as well as improve your overall understanding of all customer touch points. When purchasing software, here are some key features that you should look for.
|Behavioral analytics||Track and analyze customer behavior to establish trends.|
|Customer profiles||Maintain a database of customer information, such as purchase history, buying patterns, and credit score.|
|Attribution modeling||Analyze customer journeys and detect touch points where leads get converted into customers.|
|Surveys and feedback||Create and administer customer polls and surveys to gather feedback.|
|Customer segmentation||Divide customers into groups based on common characteristics, such as gender, interests, buying habits, and demography.|
|Sentiment analysis||Categorize customer emotions expressed through written text (e.g., online reviews) and analyze if they are positive, negative, or neutral.|
What type of buyer are you?
Based on the business objective of using journey mapping software, most buyers can be divided into the following two categories:
- Businesses that aim to retain customers: Some businesses map customer journeys to get a basic understanding of customer behavior and requirements. They need software to gather customer feedback for devising strategies that can help increase customer retention. These businesses should opt for software equipped with features such as behavioral analytics, survey and feedback management, user session tracking, multichannel engagement, and customer segmentation.
- Businesses that also aim to improve brand awareness: Many businesses map customer journeys to not only increase retention but also improve brand awareness. Such businesses are looking for software that can support their marketing efforts as well as positively impact consumer perception. In addition to the features mentioned above, these buyers should choose software with advanced features, such as cross-channel comparisons, sentiment analysis, attribution modeling, frequency capping for ads, role-based access, and customized reports on behavioral trends.
Benefits of journey mapping software
There are several benefits that your business can reap by implementing journey mapping software. Let’s have a look at a few of them:
- Reduced customer pain points: Journey mapping software records pain points in the customer journey—impolite customer service representatives, long wait times, complicated pricing models, high delivery charges, etc. These are the points where businesses lose customers. Using the insights offered by the software, businesses can build strategies to remove these pain points and deliver a positive customer experience.
- Increased customer retention: Acquiring new customers is tough for most businesses. Also, once customers move to another brand, it becomes challenging to bring them back. Journey mapping software tracks and documents every customer interaction to help businesses understand why customers are moving away. Thereafter, they can work on the identified issues and implement retention strategies, such as multichannel engagement and loyalty programs, to create long-term customer relationships.
- Better brand visibility: Acquiring new customers is tough for most businesses. Also, once customers move to another brand, it becomes challenging to bring them back. Journey mapping software tracks and documents every customer interaction to help businesses understand why customers are moving away. Thereafter, they can work on the identified issues and implement retention strategies, such as multichannel engagement and loyalty programs, to create long-term customer relationships.
Key considerations when buying journey mapping software
Now that you’re aware of the features and benefits of journey mapping software, here are a few things you should consider when making a software purchase.
- Cross-channel engagement: Nowadays, customers have the option of approaching your brand through several channels, such as email, social media, official website, and even SMS. Because of this, you must prepare for these interactions in advance. Software that supports cross-channel engagement will help you interact with customers in a consistent and personalized manner across channels. It’ll also allow you to gather leads from all channels so that you don’t miss any sales opportunities.
- Availability of a mobile application: In today’s connected marketplace, it’s essential that your business remains accessible to customers at all times. Journey mapping software that can be accessed through a mobile application will allow you to connect with customers on the go. When customers report a grievance, you can assess their journey map and behavioral trends right there on your mobile device and respond accordingly to resolve their grievances.
If you wish to further understand the features and benefits of journey mapping software, you may fill out this form for an obligation-free consultation. Our advisors will understand your requirements and guide you in shortlisting the most suitable options for your business.
Note: The application selected in this article is an example to show a feature in context and isn’t intended as an endorsement or recommendation. It has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable at the time of publication.